Valentine’s Day in Liverpool – Feeling the feels yet?
Whether you’re looking to wind down after a hard start of the semester or if you just want to have a good start of the week, you’re just in the right place.
For all our Liverpool friends, we have some activities ready for Valentine’s Day that you will not want to miss.
- Have a romantic dinner at Panoramic 34. Trust me, the food is as good as the view.
- Have a laugh at Baltic Market and maybe enjoy some street food with your loved one as well. There’s a special stand-up comedy show on V-day for all the lovebirds.
- Have a friendly competition night at Ghetto Golf. The loser will owe the winner help with the next coursework.
- Enjoy an amazing view of the Mersey River from Liverpool’s big wheel.
- In the mood to create new memories together? Try Lane7 for some competition time.
Now for all my friends who do not want to break the bank, this is for you.
- Create a nice Spotify playlist for your significant other. Who doesn’t love music, right? Here’s a tip: add Afterglow by Ed Sheeran if you really want to impress your partner.
- Visit Crosby beach for a much-needed breath of fresh air. Who knows, maybe you’ll even catch an amazing sunset. Also, be sure to stop in the nicest place you can find and kiss your loved one.
- Spend some quality time together and have a spa night in your apartment with DIY face masks with whatever is available in your kitchen. You won’t regret it 🙂
- Be sure to steal some of your partner’s post-it notes used for uni work and write heartfelt messages for them to find on the bathroom mirror.
- Have a little photoshoot with whatever props you have around the flat and take cute pictures of each other.
For all my single ladies and gentlemen..
Invite everyone out for an Anti-Valentine’s Day party because this day is for you too! Remember that being single isn’t the end of the world; if anything, it gives us time alone which allows us reflect on ourselves and figure out what we want out life before jumping into another relationship just because society says so! And even if things aren’t going great right now…chances are they will eventually get better.
Most of all, let’s all remember to be kind this Valentine’s Day. With all of the stress and anxiety surrounding this holiday, it can be easy to forget that we’re all human beings with feelings and love in our hearts.
And if any of you are house hunting this Valentine’s Day, we just want to remind you of properties we offer around Liverpool. We have a range of student accommodations such as Queensland Place, Arndale House and The Exchange, all in the heart of Liverpool, and we also have residential apartments such as Norfolk House, Artesian, The Address, all ready for students and young adults to start adulting. (wink, wink)
On behalf of all of us at Urban Evolution, we wish you a happy Valentine’s Day :).