Valentine’s Day in Luton – Feeling The Feels Yet?
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and students in Luton have plenty of options for celebrating this special occasion.
On Valentine’s Day, Luton takes on a romantic atmosphere with couples strolling hand in hand, enjoying the romantic ambiance, and taking in all the sights and sounds of the city. From its beautiful attractions, historic sites, and unique culture, Luton is the perfect place to be for a special Valentine’s Day.
Here are a few activities to do around Luton with your loved one:
- If you have no lessons on Tuesday, how about taking your significant other for you both to fall in love with clay at the Marsh House? You could even make each other a cute stationary holder for uni. Tell me that’s not cute?
- Shop local and help small businesses for a change. Go to The Flower Girl in Leagrave and instead of picking up a bouquet of flowers, make it a nice date with your partner. Whoever says they don’t love looking at flowers in a vase in their own home is lying, but you didn’t hear that here.
- Make a spontaneous trip to London and explore the city for a bit. Covent Garden is the nicest around V-day, with lots of Instagrammable places.
- Enjoy a nice meal for two at Monna Lisa for some much-needed comfort food after handing in the coursework.
- Head over to Cineworld Luton and catch the magic Magic Mike’s Last Dance and we promise you will not be sorry about it.
If you’re looking to spend the day on a student budget or simply enjoy free things, then these activities are for you:
- Take a romantic walk in Stockwood Park – Stockwood Park is a beautiful green space in Luton, with plenty of walking paths and scenic views. It’s the perfect place for a romantic stroll with your significant other.
- Visit the Luton Library Theatre – The Luton Library Theatre is a cultural hub in the city, offering a variety of shows and performances throughout the year. You can attend a show, concert or performance together for a unique and affordable evening.
- Impress your partner with a fancy cocktail you made yourself. Maybe try to recreate the one from your first date:)
- Explore Luton Art Gallery – Luton Art Gallery is a free public gallery that showcases a variety of contemporary art exhibitions. Take a stroll through the galleries and enjoy some art together.
- Take out that very old puzzle from the cupboard and do it! It’s been waiting for you a loooooong while.
So this Valentine’s Day, let’s all make an effort to spread love and kindness, whether it’s to our partners, our friends, or even complete strangers.
After all, a little bit of love and kindness can go a long way in making this world a better place.Valentine’s Day is not just about romantic love, it’s also a day to celebrate love in all its forms.
And now, for all our friends looking to move soon or preparing for the big change in September, we just wanted to let you know we have a range of student accommodations and residential apartments for you in Luton.
For our students and for the young adults out there we have Opto Village, Chapel Street, Park House and New Bedford House. All of our buildings are modern and spacious accommodation located in the heart of Luton. With a range of flats and apartments, the accommodations offer residents the perfect combination of comfort and convenience. Whether you’re looking for a one-bedroom flat or a multi-bedroom apartment, they all have something to suit your needs. Each unit is fully furnished and equipped with all the amenities you need to make the most of your time at university. And with a prime location just minutes from the university, you’ll have easy access to your classes and coursework.
On behalf of all of us at Urban Evolution, we wish you a happy Valentine’s Day :).